Monday, April 11, 2011

Parts Of Speech Final Assessment!

Noun

This is the project we did in google Doc slide show. Everyone do it together in ESL class. This slide show is telling about nouns. Everyone have to do 3 slides. First, we went to flickr.com and go to 'Advanced Research' and go down find a box after 'Creative Comment'. Checked that box and find image. If it said 'Some Rights Are Protected'. It's mean it is okay to use that images. After we search the images from flickr, then we what nouns is it.


Adjective


Verb
Part 1: Present Tense: What I Do Everyday

Part 2: Past Tense: What I Did Last Sunday 

Adverb
 
This movie is about adverb. I make a movie and record with my partner. While we're making this movie, there is some mistake, so we have to do it again from the beginning. I learn a lot of things about adverb when I'm doing this movie. I enjoy making this movie because it was fun to making movie. And we finish the work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment