Monday, April 25, 2011

Welcome To My Unit Of Inquiry

During this Unit Of Inquiry, what I am going to learn is about guitar, my essential question is "how can I learn to play and teach others a simple song on the guitar." The reason why I think it is important to learn because this will help people who are talented in music then they can improve their abilities so that they will have more income. The Area Of Interaction that this topic meets is human ingenuity because we help each other. I am an auditory learner, so I will most likely choose activities that are about listening. Some activities that I will do to learn about this are: recording or making a video. To start the Knowledge part of this unit, the activities that I will need to do are learn more about the music instrument. These activities will help me because I can learn and improve more about music.

No comments:

Post a Comment