Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Task: Analysis

I choose guitar for my topic and "How can I learn to play and teach others a simple song on the guitar" is my essential question. I choose this topic because I think that this unit will be fun if I choose the topic that related to music. And I choose that essential question because in my task, I have to play a simple song and teach how to play it.

There are 3 part of bloom's taxonomy that we already done, knowledge, comprehension, and application. There are some task in each level. On knowledge part, I have to researching about the to do list that I write in the Google docs, it was researching about the basic notes, and also the most successful guitar player, I also included some images. On comprehension part, it was also research, and my first task is to "Describe how to become a better guitar player", second task is to "Explain why guitar player are good at playing guitar", third task is to "Compare the good guitar player and the bad guitar player". And on application part, I included a video that I made, I record myself when I'm playing guitar, I played a simple song, show the each notes that I found on knowledge part and also where the fingers go in each cord.

Now, I will answer the essential question that I choose, which is "How can I learn to play and teach others a simple song on the guitar". This question is to teach others how to play a simple son on the guitar. Firstly, when you are going to play a song, you should know how to play the notes, secondly, choose a easy song to play, thirdly, play the notes one by one, and it will be easier to play a song on the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment