Sunday, June 5, 2011

UOI Interview With Mrs. Raisdana

First, I will tell you the 3 questions that I chose for the interview with Mrs. Raisdana. The first question is "If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or a different one? Explain why." The second question is "If you could re-do any part of your project so far, what would you change and why?" and the third question is "Can you describe some problems that you had when completing your tasks for this project? What did you do to try to solve them?". The reason that I chose the first question because every should be choose the topic that they think they can do well. The reason for second question is because there are some parts that I've done are not really good, and I wanted to change if I can redo. And the reason for the third question is because there are some problems when I'm completing my task, that's why I chose that question to answer.

After I got the answer, the thing that I will do to prepare for the interview with Mrs. Raisdana is, I will understand more about the question first then answer one by one with detail. After I answer all the question, I memorized the answer and try to talk clearly.

I think it will be better if I can memorized it, because If I don't memorized the answer, I will failed when I'm having the interview with Mrs. Raisdana. And I have to understand the question really good.



Here is the movie of my interview

 

I've prepared for this interview before I do it, but I didn't prepare a lot. When I prepare for this interview, I have to understand the question that I'm going to answer first, then answer the question one by one. I think I did well in this interview, but maybe my voice in quite in weak, not loud enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment