Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The End of The Year

1. What were some of your goals at the beginning of this school year, both for school as well as for your personal life?
- To get good scores in every subjects.

2. How many of these goals do you think that you have met? Can you please explain your answers?
- In some of the subjects, I get good scores, but some of the subjects I didn't get really good scores, so I still need to improve more and study harder.

3. For the goals that you've met, what helped you to meet those goals? Were there any people who helped you meet them, as well?
- My lesson teacher helped me, he teach me many new vocabulary that connected to the subject that I'm not really good at.

4. For the goals that you did not meet, what stopped you from meeting those goals?
- I didn't get a good scores in some of the subjects, because I don't study hard and I need more improvements.

5. What will be some of your goals for next year, both for school as well as for your personal life?
- I will have the same goals as this years, I want to get good scores in every subjects, and also improve more my understanding.

6. What have you learned about yourself this year, both as a student and as a person?
- I make many friends and I can join girl basketball teams to improve my basketball skills.

7. Do you think your English has improved this year? Why has it or hasn't it?
- Yes, I think my English is improve this year because I learn many new vocabulary and I also improve my understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment